Delivering Next Generation Biometrics as Interactive and Scalable Cloud-Based Solutions
ImageWare brings together cloud and mobile technology to offer multi-factor biometric security systems for smartphone users and mobile clients. ImageWare supports multi-modal biometric security technology, including voice, fingerprint, and facial recognition. These can be combined, alongside other authentication and access control facilities, including tokens, digital certificates, passwords, and PINS, to provide the ultimate level of assurance and accountability for corporate networks, web applications, mobile devices, and PC desktop environments. ImageWare Systems can deliver a biometric security system for a range of common solutions.
Users need a reliable, simple, and fast way for mobile authentication, while companies seek risk-appropriate authentication methods that balance assurance and accountability against total cost of ownership and user experience. ImageWare Systems allows mobile devices to easily incorporate biometric security systems that enable identity management for highly secure mobile transactions. These biometric security systems utilize a phone’s facial and voice recognition capacity, which allows rapid adoption and ease-of-use.
With GoMobile Interactive a mobile payment company can:
- Enable and accelerate development of biometrically-enabled mobile payment applications
- Deliver unparalleled security that will help mobile devices replace traditional wallets
- Allow the use of at least two biometric measures
- Protect consumer transactions and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) with patent-pending anonymous matching capabilities
GoMobile Interactive Features:
- Enables and accelerates development of biometrically-enabled transaction infrastructures
- Provides modularity, interoperability, and massive scalability – from mobile devices to large-scale databases, which was previously unavailable
- Integrates any type or number of biometric modalities, matching algorithms and capture devices
- Integrates with existing identity solutions, leveraging established biographic, contextual, biometric and other image/text data
- Enables and accelerates development of biometrically-enabled mobile applications
- Delivers unparalleled security that will help mobile devices replace traditional wallets
- Allows use of at least two biometric measures
- Protects consumer transactions and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) with patent-pending anonymous matching capabilities
- Can be easily reconfigured to respond to evolving needs
- Integrates security and marketing functionality for more targeted direct marketing
Governments need a range of solutions, from IDs to biometric database tools to desktop security. At ImageWare, we have products that can be purchased off the shelf or completely customized to meet even the most complicated biometric security needs.
ImageWare® Systems has worked with 100+ government agencies for over a decade, providing biometric-based security and government issued ID solutions. While we can work to meet almost any biometric credential management and government ID need, the most common requests from government agencies can be defined within 3 markets: Border Control, Airports & Seaports and Law Enforcement.
Global economic vitality demands an efficient, cost effective, and secure transportation infrastructure that facilitates the free flow of trade, while safeguarding people and property from domestic and international threats. Though transportation systems are generally far safer, more reliable, and more efficient than ever before, significant challenges remain to guarantee the security of the port facilities that enable a thriving ecosystem of global trade.
GoCloudID offers an unsurpassed ability to rapidly develop and deploy highly modular, cost effective, customized biometric identity management and advanced credentialing solutions for border control. Solutions that can be easily reconfigured to adapt to evolving requirements and respond to emerging mandates and technology advancements.
- Accelerates development and deployment of enterprise-class biometric identity management solutions for border control
- Provides a level of modularity, interoperability, and massive scalability – from mobile devices to large-scale databases — previously unavailable in the biometrics and credentialing marketplace
- Easily reconfigured to respond to evolving and new functional requirements, mandates, and technology advancements, as well as emerging market trends and innovations
CloudID offers an unsurpassed ability to rapidly develop and deploy highly modular, cost effective, customized biometric identity management and advanced credentialing solutions for port security. Solutions that can be easily reconfigured to adapt to evolving requirements, respond to emerging mandates, and technology advancements.
- Achieves optimal performance in cloud-based environments or as cloud-ready software operating within networked client server and data center IT infrastructures.
- Accelerates development and deployment of enterprise-class biometric identity management solutions for airports and seaports.
- Provides a level of modularity, interoperability and massive scalability – from mobile devices to large-scale databases — previously unavailable in the biometrics, and credentialing marketplace.
ImageWare’s Law Enforcement Features
IWS Law Enforcement enables officers to capture images, including mug shots, scars, marks and tattoos, in addition to related text information. This information can then be retrieved to:
- Create photo lineups and mug books
- Generate wanted posters
- Print employee, visitor, or inmate ID cards and wristbands
Optional add-on modules enable users to search the database for potential suspects based on facial recognition technology. Additional add-ons allow IWS Law Enforcement data and images to be accessed via the Web or wirelessly with a mobile data terminal or PDA.
For law enforcement agencies seeking a stand-alone ID system, ImageWare also provides an off-the-shelf boxed solution to create employee or inmate IDs.
In their efforts to cut costs, reduce insurance fraud, meet or exceed HIPAA patient privacy regulations, and improve patient medication adherence, leading healthcare organizations are looking into new ways to manage the identities of their employees and connect with patients. ImageWare Systems has a range of healthcare solutions from GoMobile Interactive, an off-the-shelf biometric security system, to the FDA-cleared pillphone, an integrated healthcare application, secured by biometric security technology.
- Issuing photo employee and member IDs
- Protecting confidential records
- Controlling access to secure facilities or systems
- Confirming patient eligibility
- Tracking employee time and attendance
ImageWare Systems, Inc. provides biometric solutions for mHealth applications. We provide a biometrically secured mobile platform that connects patients, physicians, nurses, insurers, hospitals, and other care providers.
For companies that are looking to secure their mHealth apps, we offer a multi-modal biometric authentication application, GoVerifyID®, with a pay-as-you-go business model. This application is designed to be a plug-n-play solution that can work with any mHealth app to provide security based on the user’s face and voice biometrics, rather than a cumbersome password or token.
Two-way Communication & Application Security
For companies that are seeking a platform that allows them to communicate with their customers and patients, we offer GoMobile Interactive®, an ID software and communication platform, secured by biometrics. GoMobile Interactive can be incorporated into mHealth applications to allow mHealth providers to interact with their patients on a one-to-one or one-to-many basis.
The pillphone® is an off-the-shelf patient mHealth compliance application that incorporates GoMobile Interactive’s two-way communication and biometric security, with a comprehensive pill database, to help patients with medication compliance. This mHealth application is directed towards healthcare providers and companies that are looking for a more robust and secure method of communicating with and helping their patients.
The credentialing marketplace is driven by the need to provide efficient, cost effective, trusted and reliable identification infrastructures. ImageWare Systems’ applications quickly capture and organize data to enable an organization to easily add the information used to create a digital identity, complete with biometric security systems, and then manage the rights and privileges associated with that identity.
ImageWare’s GoCloudID® offers unsurpassed abilities to rapidly develop and deploy highly modular, cost effective, customized biometric identity management and advanced credentialing solutions for ID cards for schools to federal facilities.
- Multi-modal biometric enrollment and management
- Identity proofing and vetting
- Management of all biometric devices